- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
I hate planes because they force you to stop tweeting while onboard. I tweet like mad, and it’s often on… well, for example, Chinglish with @lonniehodge and @sg_panda. That latter guy â€”Â @sg_panda (Ma Huaqing Samuel) â€” was actually super-kind enough … Continue reading
Posted in Airport, Chengdu, Taxi Tagged airport, Chengdu, Chinglish, Shuangliu Airport, Taxi wating area 1 Comment
Thank God It’s Only For “Human Waste”…
The P and S words, of course, are inappropriate here. (Hey, why not make this a family-ready blog instead of stink it up with George Carlinese?) You pay CNY 2,085 for a deluxe sleeper compartment to yourself â€” Chinglish included. … Continue reading
Posted in Public Amenities Tagged Chinglish, human waste, toilet, trains Leave a comment
Tianjin’s Charming Hometextiles
Darling, you want these for the new home? Straight from Tianjin â€”Â Charming Hometextiles. As seen on the Beijing-Tianjin Expressway… It is amazing the names some of these companies don on themselves. Near the same freeway I have seen such wonders … Continue reading
Posted in Tianjin Tagged China, Chinglish, freeway, home textiles, Tianjin Leave a comment