- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Category Archives: Airport
Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
I hate planes because they force you to stop tweeting while onboard. I tweet like mad, and it’s often on… well, for example, Chinglish with @lonniehodge and @sg_panda. That latter guy â€”Â @sg_panda (Ma Huaqing Samuel) â€” was actually super-kind enough … Continue reading
Posted in Airport, Chengdu, Taxi Tagged airport, Chengdu, Chinglish, Shuangliu Airport, Taxi wating area 1 Comment
Private Airport Lounges: You Must SING to CALL the Waiter!
The best things about private airport lounges are (a) I get access to these things; (b) you get a room to yourself (if nobody else is there at that time). So if you feel like playing Robbie Williams at 400 … Continue reading
Posted in Airport, Guangzhou Tagged Chinglish, Guangzhou, Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, private lounge, service, sing call, waiter, waitress Leave a comment