- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Category Archives: Metro / Subway
Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
Would you board a Metro train taking you to the “CPU station”? If you’re in Nanjing, you’d probably have no choice. But that’s only true if you’re headed for the China Pharmaceutical University Station on the new extension to Metro … Continue reading
Posted in Metro / Subway, Nanjing Tagged China, China Pharmaceutical University, Chinglish, CPU, Metro, Nanjing, station, stop 2 Comments
U-Turn OK!… says Tianjin Metro
If there is any one place, or any one Metro system in the world, where a U-turn is OK… that’d be the Tianjin Metro! No ox. (That’s a nicer way of saying “no bâ€¢ll”.) Take a look at this… Well, … Continue reading
Posted in Metro / Subway, Tianjin Tagged Metro, Tianjin, U-turn Leave a comment