- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Category Archives: Nanjing
Yes-sir-ee… It’s THE Toilet. THE Chinglish Toilet…
There can only be one Presidential Palace in the whole of China â€” even if it belongs to a former regime on the mainland. And in that vein, there can only be one toilet in that very same palace. Right? … Continue reading
Posted in Nanjing Tagged China, Chinglish, Nanjing, Presidential Palace, the, toilet Leave a comment
Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
Would you board a Metro train taking you to the “CPU station”? If you’re in Nanjing, you’d probably have no choice. But that’s only true if you’re headed for the China Pharmaceutical University Station on the new extension to Metro … Continue reading
Posted in Metro / Subway, Nanjing Tagged China, China Pharmaceutical University, Chinglish, CPU, Metro, Nanjing, station, stop 2 Comments