- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Category Archives: Tianjin
Tianjin’s Charming Hometextiles
Darling, you want these for the new home? Straight from Tianjin â€”Â Charming Hometextiles. As seen on the Beijing-Tianjin Expressway… It is amazing the names some of these companies don on themselves. Near the same freeway I have seen such wonders … Continue reading
Posted in Tianjin Tagged China, Chinglish, freeway, home textiles, Tianjin Leave a comment
Tianjin Forward Carpets Engages Chinglish Gear
Engage, captain! Unhappy about just engaging Forward Gear, Tianjin’s carpet makers engage… Chinglish Gear… Tianjin is famous for having some crazy company names. I’ve run into KTVs declaring themselves the BIG DIVINE SERVICE KTV, and if you think that’s excessive, … Continue reading
Posted in Tianjin Tagged carpet, Chinglish, Tianjin Leave a comment
U-Turn OK!… says Tianjin Metro
If there is any one place, or any one Metro system in the world, where a U-turn is OK… that’d be the Tianjin Metro! No ox. (That’s a nicer way of saying “no bâ€¢ll”.) Take a look at this… Well, … Continue reading
Posted in Metro / Subway, Tianjin Tagged Metro, Tianjin, U-turn Leave a comment