- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: banknotes
ATM Chinglish Offers You… Fake Banknotes?
Note this bit here: BOTH Â¥100 NOTES ARE AVAILABLE. If we elect to forget the 1980 series of Chinese Renminbi Yuan banknotes (since they’re an increasing rarity here), one could easily mistake this fair bit of ATM Chinglish as â€”Â the … Continue reading
Posted in ATM, Beijing Tagged ATM, bank, banknotes, Beijing, cash machine, Chinglish, fakes Leave a comment