- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: car park
Ramping Slowly to the Tune of… Chinglish
To do Chinglish right in a car park, not only do you have to roll up the ramp slowly, but you also have to â€”Â ramp slowly. As in â€”Â make the ramp thingy a verb… Either that, or it probably means … Continue reading