- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: Carrefour
Carrefour Chinglish: What A Laughathon!
My wife and I had a field day during our first Carrefour adventure. The Chinglish was just awesome. Let’s just go through a few… Check Points: Null problemo… Good condition of the window: OK, like no scratches or stuff… Trolley … Continue reading
Is That Plant Too Sensitive for Some Chinglish?
As if the mainland Chinese Web wasn’t sensitive territory yet… Now we have sensitive plants as well! Wife Tracy and I picked this up at the Carrefour in Beijing. I wonder what would happen if the plant hit something, or … Continue reading