- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: Chian
Chinglish… from the People’s Republic of “Chian”…
Ai ya. Again. I thought this was flashback to Chinglish I saw at ZÃ¼rich Airport in the late 1990s, when folks stepping off Air China flights to the Swiss version of Shanghai picked up bags proudly declaring themselves to be … Continue reading