- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: electricity
Canger! Chinglish Shock!
Everywhere else, electric shocks are dangerous. In China, it’s considered more something that’s cangerous… That’s a sure sign of cangerous Chinglish. Oops. I smell a typo… that C key isn’t too far from the D key, I take it… What … Continue reading
Posted in Beijing, China Tagged canger, Chinglish, danger, electric shock, electricity Leave a comment
Risk of an electric WHAT?
Sometimes, the best Chinglish in the land are the unfinished ones. This one’s a total classic… Whereupon we are merely reduced to asking ourselves numbly: Risk of an electric WHAT? What It Should Read: Risk of an electric shock (better: … Continue reading
Posted in Beijing Tagged Beijing, electricity, high voltage, risk of an electric, shock Leave a comment