- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: English
(Pinyin + English + Chinglish) x Randomness =
Posted on 27 January 2011 by David Feng
This is the worst language-related formula ever! Consider me lost. First, on the top: “Daxing No. 5 Middle School” and the “Huangcun Railway Station”. Immediately below that: weird Pinyinese: DAXINGQU DIBA XIAOXUE and the ultra-long in name BEIJINGYIDONG DAXING FENGONGSI. … Continue reading →