- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: fire facilities
Do Not Pause When You See Fire Facilities
There’s no need to be polite about it â€” just help yourself to the thing. Don’t dare pause â€” not even for a split sec! It’s either that â€”Â or a sign that you’re in a passageway to be kept free … Continue reading
Posted in Beijing, China Tagged China, Chinglish, fire facilities, pause Leave a comment