- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: food
Vaguelish: “Vegetable”… OK, Which Kind?
Uhh, yeah… and while I might have sympathies for those who unfortunately are vision impaired, at least I can fully well see that this thing that the label’s clinging onto is a vegetable. It doesn’t look like anything else. Like, … Continue reading
Great Food from “New Orlean” â€” As Found In Beijing
I have to say â€” when you bang into someone (especially girls) here in China that have good command of the English language, they blast off like a rocket and there’s little you can do to stop engaging them in … Continue reading
Posted in Beijing, Food Tagged Beijing, China, Chinglish, food, New Orlean, New Orleans, patato, potato, restaurant Leave a comment