- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: Harbin
Heilongjiang’s Model of Civilized Chinglish Windows…?
To Heilongjiang, an uncivilized window would be one where it’d be dirty, rotten, smashed, and full of obnoxious Chinglish. Either that, or… At times, the Chinglish here can just be amazing. If all you are reduced to doing in the … Continue reading
Posted in Beijing, Harbin Tagged China, Chinglish, Harbin, Heilongjiang, tourism, windows Leave a comment
Gelivable Chinglish in Harbin!
Talk about the most gelivable, or “cool” (in Chinglish), hotel! I’m now in Harbin with wife Tracy on a Chinglish teaching assignment (no joke: the Chinglish book landed me a month-long teaching assignment in northeastern China’s wilderness). Our school is … Continue reading
Posted in China, Harbin Tagged Chinglish, gelivable, Harbin, hotel, ungelivable Leave a comment
Take Care Of Your Chinglish Treasures
Seriously… I wonder what happens if I push that red button. I’m… a little intrigued. Maybe if I push that it’ll show scarier Chinglish… Riiight… Either that, or it’s a treasure itself. As in the Chinglish: Take Care Of Your … Continue reading