- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: Heilongjiang
Tlatform? Flatform? Railway Station Chinglish Fall Flat on Its Face…
This fair bit of Chinglish is from Yuquan, just southeast of Harbin, in a part of Heilongjiang where I am sure there is no living expat. And yet they insist on sticking some English at the train station. OK, that … Continue reading
Posted in China, Heilongjiang Tagged Chinglish, Heilongjiang, platform, railway station, train station, Yuquan Leave a comment
Heilongjiang’s Model of Civilized Chinglish Windows…?
To Heilongjiang, an uncivilized window would be one where it’d be dirty, rotten, smashed, and full of obnoxious Chinglish. Either that, or… At times, the Chinglish here can just be amazing. If all you are reduced to doing in the … Continue reading
Posted in Beijing, Harbin Tagged China, Chinglish, Harbin, Heilongjiang, tourism, windows Leave a comment