- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: high voltage
Risk of an electric WHAT?
Sometimes, the best Chinglish in the land are the unfinished ones. This one’s a total classic… Whereupon we are merely reduced to asking ourselves numbly: Risk of an electric WHAT? What It Should Read: Risk of an electric shock (better: … Continue reading
Posted in Beijing Tagged Beijing, electricity, high voltage, risk of an electric, shock Leave a comment