- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: home textiles
Tianjin’s Charming Hometextiles
Darling, you want these for the new home? Straight from Tianjin â€”Â Charming Hometextiles. As seen on the Beijing-Tianjin Expressway… It is amazing the names some of these companies don on themselves. Near the same freeway I have seen such wonders … Continue reading
Posted in Tianjin Tagged China, Chinglish, freeway, home textiles, Tianjin Leave a comment