- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: hotel
One Letter Short of… A S*** Hotel…
And I don’t mean that as in a hotel that’s rated three stars which begins with the letter S (although that’s for sure the case here). Just take a look at this pic from Langfang, Hebei, to see what I … Continue reading
Gelivable Chinglish in Harbin!
Talk about the most gelivable, or “cool” (in Chinglish), hotel! I’m now in Harbin with wife Tracy on a Chinglish teaching assignment (no joke: the Chinglish book landed me a month-long teaching assignment in northeastern China’s wilderness). Our school is … Continue reading
Posted in China, Harbin Tagged Chinglish, gelivable, Harbin, hotel, ungelivable Leave a comment