- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: Langfang
An Order from the Chinese Rail Gods: Do Not Lie Down!
Apparently, the underground passageway for exiting riders is not the ideal substitute for a bed (or one of those super-deluxe seats in Business Class). For if you attempt to lie flat there, you’ll be hurried out of the place â€” … Continue reading
Posted in China, Hebei, Transport Tagged China, Hebei, Langfang, lie down, railway station, trains Leave a comment
One Letter Short of… A S*** Hotel…
And I don’t mean that as in a hotel that’s rated three stars which begins with the letter S (although that’s for sure the case here). Just take a look at this pic from Langfang, Hebei, to see what I … Continue reading