- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: Metro
City Avenues with Chinglish Characteristics
Beijing’s Subway Line 4 is amongst one of the less Chinglishier lines for the simple reason that Honkers (folks from Hong Kong) are running the show. Being a former British colony, it’s little surprise that fellow HK folks can pull … Continue reading
Posted in Beijing, China Tagged Beijing, Beijing MTR, BJMTR, China, Gongyixiqiao, Line 4, Metro, MTR, signage, Subway Leave a comment
Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
Would you board a Metro train taking you to the “CPU station”? If you’re in Nanjing, you’d probably have no choice. But that’s only true if you’re headed for the China Pharmaceutical University Station on the new extension to Metro … Continue reading
Posted in Metro / Subway, Nanjing Tagged China, China Pharmaceutical University, Chinglish, CPU, Metro, Nanjing, station, stop 2 Comments
U-Turn OK!… says Tianjin Metro
If there is any one place, or any one Metro system in the world, where a U-turn is OK… that’d be the Tianjin Metro! No ox. (That’s a nicer way of saying “no bâ€¢ll”.) Take a look at this… Well, … Continue reading
Posted in Metro / Subway, Tianjin Tagged Metro, Tianjin, U-turn Leave a comment