- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: one step left
One Step Left to Perfect Chinglish
Ow. You’ve got to watch your step. You are either One Step Left from either stepping on the lawn â€”Â or hitting perfect Chinglish while doing so. Somehow, though, this concoction is a duo â€” it is both Chinglish and language … Continue reading
Posted in Beijing, Public Amenities Tagged Beijing, China, Chinglish, grass, keep off, lawn, one step left Leave a comment