- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: park
Shanghai’s Chinglish â€”Â Civilized?
This sign is just plain weird: First, it gives you this impression that not every park in Shanghai is civilized… (what these guys wanted to say, rather, is that this garden’s clean, neat, nice â€” and rocks! and stuff like … Continue reading
Posted in China, Shanghai Tagged Chinglish, civilized, ethics, park, Shanghai, spiritual civilization Leave a comment