- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: Presidential Palace
Yes-sir-ee… It’s THE Toilet. THE Chinglish Toilet…
There can only be one Presidential Palace in the whole of China â€” even if it belongs to a former regime on the mainland. And in that vein, there can only be one toilet in that very same palace. Right? … Continue reading
Posted in Nanjing Tagged China, Chinglish, Nanjing, Presidential Palace, the, toilet Leave a comment