- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: Qingdao
Chinglish So Bad, You’ll Want To Puke
Posted on 8 January 2011 by David Feng
The one thing that throws me off about Chinglish is â€” well, how lethal the thing can get. Dude, I swear, the moment you see this… …you’ll want to puke, all right… The thing looks like a pack of cigarettes, … Continue reading →
Posted in Qingdao | Tagged playing cards, puke, Qingdao | Leave a comment