- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: safely
When You Take the Escalator… with Chinglish on it…
I’m at a loss for words. This sign just outright doesn’t make sense. It â€” like â€” ends halfway through where it’s not supposed to end! It’s madness total. When you take the elevator safety… what will happen?… Plus, it’s … Continue reading
Posted in Beijing, China, Transport Tagged Beijing South, Chinglish, elevator, escalator, railway station, safely, safety Leave a comment