- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: Shin Kong Place
Shopping for Chinglish in Beijing…
Shin Kong Place is the best mall in Beijing â€”Â if you are after the Chinglish, that is. In mid-November 2008, I capture some of the oddest Chinglish there. Including this funny little snip: Parking Shin Kong Place. Welcome Shin Kong … Continue reading
Posted in Beijing, Shopping Tagged Beijing, China, Chinglish, Shin Kong, Shin Kong Place, shopping Leave a comment