- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: shopping
Carrefour Chinglish: What A Laughathon!
My wife and I had a field day during our first Carrefour adventure. The Chinglish was just awesome. Let’s just go through a few… Check Points: Null problemo… Good condition of the window: OK, like no scratches or stuff… Trolley … Continue reading
Chinglish: The Latest “Kid’s Stuff”?
Sometimes the Chinglish can get so wild that it gets a little crass. Don’t Forget to Carry Your Thing was a little rough: now, we’ve… Yep, that’s a tad on the crass side… And while we don’t expect kids running … Continue reading
Stairs + Chinglish = Airstairs?
Airstairs! The brand new innovation in Chinese supermarkets! Just like ’em Kung Fu movies… just hop ‘on a passing cloud, say some weird spell, and â€” go up a floor to the clothes you want! Unfortunately, there’s nothing too airy … Continue reading
Shopping for Chinglish in Beijing…
Shin Kong Place is the best mall in Beijing â€”Â if you are after the Chinglish, that is. In mid-November 2008, I capture some of the oddest Chinglish there. Including this funny little snip: Parking Shin Kong Place. Welcome Shin Kong … Continue reading
Posted in Beijing, Shopping Tagged Beijing, China, Chinglish, Shin Kong, Shin Kong Place, shopping Leave a comment