- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: shy
Is That Plant Too Sensitive for Some Chinglish?
As if the mainland Chinese Web wasn’t sensitive territory yet… Now we have sensitive plants as well! Wife Tracy and I picked this up at the Carrefour in Beijing. I wonder what would happen if the plant hit something, or … Continue reading