- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: stairs
Caution of the Stair… You’d Better Be Careful…
Aaarghh!! Those treacherous stairs… They’ll attack you whenever they feel like it! Either that, or probably you might want to be careful of those stairs. You know â€” probably you might want to think twice before you do the Macarena … Continue reading
Posted in Hong Kong, Public Amenities Tagged careful, China, Chinglish, Hong Kong, stairs Leave a comment