- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: sun
Sunny Outside? Time for Some Sunning Chinglish!
Sunning! Hey darling, let’s go out for a nice little picknick. It’s sunning today!… Either that, or it’s a “red sun over China Chinglish”. The Sun in China is different for two reasons: First, they show it on the weather … Continue reading