- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: train station
Self-Servicing Yourself to Some Italian Chinglish Tickets…
Un po’ d’italiano here in the city of the West Lake, Hangzhou â€” the Self-servico Ticket Office… Trouble is, for the average expat without a second-generation PRC ID card, these machines in that office laden with Chinglish are â€”Â well, just … Continue reading
Posted in Hangzhou, Transport Tagged China, Chinglish, Hangzhou, railway station, self-service, train station Leave a comment
Tlatform? Flatform? Railway Station Chinglish Fall Flat on Its Face…
This fair bit of Chinglish is from Yuquan, just southeast of Harbin, in a part of Heilongjiang where I am sure there is no living expat. And yet they insist on sticking some English at the train station. OK, that … Continue reading
Posted in China, Heilongjiang Tagged Chinglish, Heilongjiang, platform, railway station, train station, Yuquan Leave a comment