- When Technology Fails You… Dump It! | David Feng é¦®ç° on The Jiong Chinglish Book â€¢ã€Šå›§å›¾å°±åœ¨ä½ èº«è¾¹: é›·äºº Chinglishã€‹å›¾ä¹¦
- David Feng on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- Peter on Next Station: CPU Metro Station…!?
- sg_panda on Chengdu Chinglish: Wating At The Airport
- DavidFeng on Welcome To Visit Jionglish.com
Tag Archives: TV
The Corniest Audiovisual Chinglish
No idea where I found this… but it has to be pretty weird… How about the ticker you see in many a radio / audio set in your car… you know, the one that goes FM 87.6, FM 90.5, FM … Continue reading
Posted in TV Tagged audiovisual, Chinglish, TV Leave a comment